dimarts, 22 de maig del 2012

Italy 2012

In march 2012 4rt of ESO, went to Italy. It was an unfortable experience, all travelling together. There were a lot of new experiences but my favourite are:


- The best experience was the travel by boat, because there weren't teachers and there were a lot of different people the from other schools.


- My favourite city to visit was Florance, because there is the leaning tower of Pisa and the other reason by that  I like Florance is because the restaurants and the places are very interesting and very famous in this world.


- The best hotel was in Rome, the last hotel, because it was more beautifull than the others.


- The free time in Rome was a lot of fun because we go with friends and visit shops and  We buy objects for the family. For example shirts and bracelets.


- These days I was in Italy, probably I  will never other time with friends the school, in my life and by this I think was the one best moments in my live.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada