dimarts, 15 de maig del 2012

The change from Eso to Batxillerat

First I want to say, that I don't like the change because there are not the same teachers and subjects also it is match harder before the teacher told me that it will be more difficult.


The other people doing batxillerat, told me that it is not as complicated as the teachers said.
I don't want to the change because I don't want  to study more.
I hope that the people to batxillerat are correct.
But the change is very important for my life becasue I start my plans for the future and I will study and prepare for my profesional formation.


I think that the batxillerat is very important in our lives because it decides our future.
And finally I spoke with some people that did the batxillerant and said that is quite difficult but worth it  and also they said that are one experience and one posibility in the life.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada