diumenge, 3 de juny del 2012

If I won the lottery

Te first things I will give money to my parents ans my friends, and the next thing I do will do is donate for charites , for exemple- Children in Africa and India, I will buy some buldings, because and rent the apartaments, to make more money!, sports cars and yachts.


I will stop studing and will live my life, because, I will be a milionaire.


I will invest some many to make interest, and keep it in the because the moneu will grow in my account.


I will live in Ibiza ot the Center of New York. Ibiza because the climate is the best in the world, for my, and I will live in the New York, in the center, near Central Park because of the shops, restaurants, clubs and more things.


The money will not change my character but I will be happier because I will not have so more problems.


But for old these to happen, first I need to buy the lottery ticket.

                       New York                                                              Central Park

                                       

2 comentaris:

  1. It's very good heart to want to help unfortunate children. :)

    When you live in Ibiza or in Central Park, I'm going to pay you a visit.

    I hope the money doesn't really change your character.

    ResponElimina
  2. Yes, I'll invite :P jajaja no problem Sara you can visit me when you want to. :D

    ResponElimina